Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Father in Law

(Pat editor) What can I say about this man, other than he is such a great example to me of hard work, love, humility, and genuineness. On March 10, 2009 (Tues) I woke up with an uneasy feeling. I was tense, worried, and anxious. This feeling would not go away. I emailed JaNece and told her something was really wrong. Some where or some one in our family was hurt or in trouble. I told her to check on everyone. It turns out this was the day Jack was admitted into the ER and so begins his story. I believe the Lord was trying to warn me or tell me something. It's amazing but the Lord knows us individually, I am convinced he has a plan for each one of us. I have faith that the treatments will go well and that Jack will be with us until he is supposed to. Jack I want you to personally know that you are loved and that I look up to you with much admiration and respect. I will keep you in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment