Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fast


{Editor Mindy} Today we decided to fast. This is a big deal for my girls who have only fasted one other time and it was for their cousin Owen. But we know fasting works and so we decided to do it. Well, it was hard for these growing girls the moment they woke up. I knew if we could just get to church, we would be fine because it would keep them distracted from food. WRONG! In primary today, not only were they passing out candy, but the primary presidency had baked cookies so not only were the freshly baked cookies being passed out in primary, but the whole church had the delicious auro. My poor girls! But they did it! I am so proud of them! I think it counts for double since the temptation was so intense. :) They love their Papa!

1 comment:

  1. Great job, girls! Your amazing faith will be rewarded! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete