Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Birthday Wish

(JaNece editor) It was my birthday today and I got a call from mom saying that Dad would be coming home today. Mom had planned a birthday dinner for me with the family that evening, and we had planned to do it even though dad was in the hospital still. We were going to visit him on our way to the dinner. But we didn't have to b/c they let him come home!! He got home around 6 that evening toting his oxygen tank. Someone had delivered a home oxygen system for him so that he could be on it at home. He was tired and weak, and went straight to his bedroom. And he did get to see Rascal who was SOOOO excited to see him. He rested while we visited and had my birthday dinner. I'm just glad he is home and can be where he's comfortable. I leave for California tomorrow for 4 days to visit Mindy, so I won't see Dad until Thursday or Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment