Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Here's to HOPE

{JaNece- Editor} As you know, our Dad was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer over a year ago. He is fighting it and getting treatments through a clinical study with the Huntsman Cancer Institute. We feel so blessed to have him in our lives and cherish our moments and memories with him. My awesome sister Mindy (who runs like a mad woman) is running a race for The Huntsman Cancer Institute to raise money for cancer research. Here's what she has to say:

{ Hello friends! I have an opportunity to raise money for the Huntsman Cancer Institute which has helped my Dad fight his cancer. I'm running a race in August for the Huntsman Cancer Institute and the money I raise will go directly to cancer research. I'm so excited to give back to this amazing organization which has helped my family so much, and could someday help yours too! I hope you'll look the website and give - even if it's just a little. If each of you donate $5, I will meet my goal of $500. Thanks for considering! I know that this is not feasible for all of you, and I completely understand that. But I wanted you to have the opportunity. :) Thank you!!! Sincerely, Mindy Hymas }

Everyone is affected by cancer. Whether it is someone in your family or someone you know, we can all do a small thing to help fight it. Here is the link and here's to HOPE!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful picture of Mindy! And I love the pic of your dad! :) Best of luck to Mindy on the run and here's to great success on the 'fund'. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete