Monday, April 6, 2009

Fun Facts about JACK

{JaNece editor} I thought it would be fun to post fun facts about Jack. So, here goes:
  • He was born on Halloween, and what a fitting name he has to go with his date of birth.
  • He has been known to eat his cereal with half and half instead of milk.
  • His favorite snack to eat is popcorn and pespi. (He still has the huge yellow popcorn bowl that he's had since I can't remember when.)
  • He has a huge car fetish. Corvettes and Mustangs. Have you seen his 3000+ sq. ft. garage that he built himself with car parts up to the ceiling?
  • He used to be a huge original Star Trek junkie.
  • He is the hardest worker I've ever known. He only sits down to eat or sleep.
  • He used to always get after us kids by saying, "socks off or shoes on" when we were outside. Guess what I say to my own kids now?
  • He can build great fires. (Grass fires, camping fires, fireplace fires.)
  • He has the smoothest, whitest legs. We used to tease him when we'd go swimming or to Lake Powell. And he's got a major farmers tan on his arms.
  • He used to play with chemicals as a kid. Ask him why he has glasses.

4 comments:

  1. It is amazing how we end up using those sayings from our parents with our own kids! How does he keep his legs so smooth?! I'm still trying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these fun facts about Jack. He's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! I have heard you say socks off or shoes on!! I to have been saying that to Holden!! How funny!!! What welearn from are parents!!! can he teach me how to build a fire!! Remember I am not to good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Steve Ford or "the little boy who used to watch Brother Marshall fix cars". I just wanted to say that Jack has been a great influence in my life. He was my best friend as a kid. I have pictures of us with his elk he hunted and lots of fond memories in his garage. He is in my prayers and thoughts and I know that he can overcome anything. He also has some unfinished business with me so he can't go anywhere until I have my Jack Marshall corvette. I'm still waiting!!!;)

    ReplyDelete